Achievement First Puerto RIco Humanitarian Project
Friday, June 05 — Sunday, June 07, 2020Where?Puerto Rico
In Fall of 2017, Hurricane Maria’s 155 mph ferocious winds plowed through the island of Puerto Rico,
leaving a trial of destruction in its wake. Nearly two years later, many people living on the island are still
left without the necessities to rebuild and recover. Our students will assist in the relief efforts by
completing two humanitarian projects. They will assist in a youth project with the children of Puerto
Rico and assist with rebuilding in a neighborhood.
The package includes:
- Roundtrip airfare from Hartford Bradley International Airport to San Juan, Puerto Rico
- 3 nights hotel accommodations at a 3 or 4 star Resort Breakfast
- Lunch and dinner daily
- A City Tour
- All ground transportation
- 2 humanitarian projects
- All taxes & gratuities $1599.00* per person based on double occupancy
- Includes the supplies and resources needed to complete the humanitarian projects
An 8 month payment plan is available.
** Travel insurance is not included but optional at an additional $99.00 per person.
ALL PAYMENTS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE & NON-TRANSFERABLE